choose a different event
Order Daffodils - deadline 3/5 at midnight
Click on info button for more information!
NOTE: Gift of Hope and Bear Hugs for Hope are delivered directly to cancer patients. Will be delivered by box office staff.
Welcome spring and support the American Cancer Society by purchasing daffodils!
Order your bouquets by Tuesday, March 5!
These beautiful spring flowers will brighten anyone's day, and represent hope to many cancer patients.
With Daffodil Days, an ACS annual fundraiser, you can make a difference!
To help the ACS further its research, education, advocacy, and service programs, you can order:
* Individual Bouquet of 10 daffodils: $10.00 each
* Gift of Hope (a vase of daffodils given to a cancer patient or survivor through ACS): minimum $25.00
* Ray of Hope Bear with a bouquet of 10 daffodils: $25.00
*Ray of Hope Bear given to a child impacted by cancer): minimum $25.00
* Potted daffodil bulbs (3 multi-stem bulbs per pot): $15.00
* Boxes of 50 bouquets (500 daffodils): $500.00
* Orders must be placed by Tuesday, March 5, and an email will be sent out about when the flowers will arrive at the box office in McCullough during the week of March 19 (Gifts of Hope and Bear Hugs for Hope will be delivered to patients directly by ACS)
* To order daffodils for yourself, a friend or colleague, a cancer survivor, or to make a donation without ordering flowers, you can provide credit card information here or bring cash and checks to the box office in McCullough.
* Make checks payable to Middlebury College.