2012 MIDDLEBURY MEN'S RUGBY RAFFLE
choose a different event
GRAND PRIZE - VIP tickets to New England Patriot
Grand Prize - VIP Tickets to New England Patriots Game
The Grand Prize winner will receive a V.I.P. package for two to the December 16, 2012, National Football League game between the New England Patriots and the San Francisco 49ers.
The VIP package includes:
2 VIP Lower Bowl tickets between the 30 yard lines for the Patriots vs.
SF 49ers game on 12/16/2012 (8:20 pm kickoff)
1 VIP Parking pass with access to park directly adjacent to the stadium
and VIP lanes into and out of the stadium
2 Passes to the Patriots Official Tailgate Party before the game at the
Dana Farber Field House
- All you can eat deluxe dinner and complimentary beverages
- Visits by Patriots Cheerleaders
2 VIP Field Passes to watch pregame warm-ups on the field
Outside of actually switching lives with Tom Brady, this VIP package is the Holy Grail for all Patriots fans.
1) Tickets to New England Patriots Game. If you love football (and who doesn't?) but you did not win the Grand Prize, do not despair. One of our secondary prizes is another pair of tickets to the December 16th game between the Patriots and 49ers! These tickets do not include the VIP pass that the Grand Prize tickets do, but they are also located near the first row and in between the twenty and forty yard lines. Using existing ticket sales on stubhub.com, this prize is valued at over $1000.
2) Autographed Tom Brady Photo. In case the previous two prizes did not satisfy your appetite for any and all things Patriots related, we are also giving away an autographed photo of Tom Brady. Put it on your mantle and imagine the ridiculously good-looking child you did not have. Put it on your desk at work and tell all your friends that you and Tom play golf once a month. Coming from inside the Patriots organization itself, this photo is guaranteed in authenticity and awesomeness.
3) tickets to Lewis Black comedy show. The winner of this prize will receive two tickets to a Lewis Black comedy show. He or she can choose between a show on February 16th, 2013, in Wallingford CT or one the following month in Boston. After the show, the winner will get a chance to meet Mr. Black, one of the country's most famous stand-up comedians and a regular contributor to the Daily Show with Jon Stewart. He or she will also receive an autographed copy of one of Mr. Black's books!
4) Two one-day passes to SugarBush (TWO chances to win!). Come hit the slopes and bring a friend! The recipient of this prize will receive two one-day lift tickets to SugarBush Resort in Vermont. The resort includes two mountains and is some of the best ski-terrain in the Northeast. Lift tickets are valid at any point during the 2012-2013 ski season and were $89 each last year, making this prize conservatively worth $180 this year. Sounds pretty great, huh? But wait.there's more! We are offering giving away four passes, two different groups of two, so you will have two chances to win this incredible prize!
5) Tickets to greatest rivalry in all of baseball. Love the red sox? Love the yanks? If you said yes to one of those, then I'm sure you said no to the other. If you win this prize you'll get a chance to root for your team and root against their biggest rival. Winner will receive two tickets to a Yankees Red Sox game at Fenway Park on April 22nd, 2013. Seats are Section 37, Row 15, Seats 1&2.
6) Free dinner at best Chinese restaurant in all of VT. The winner of this prize will get a certificate for dinner for two to renowned Burlington restaurant, A Single Pebble. Last time this writer went there he gained seven pounds and woke up three days later after a mild, and quite enjoyable, food-induced coma.
7) Free round of Golf at Burlington Country Club. The winner of this prize gets a free round of golf at the Burlington Country Club with no other than the head coach/evil genius of the MCRC, John Phillips. The Burlington Country Club course has consistently been rated one of the top courses in New England, while John Phillips' golf game has consistently..well, he's a blast to spend time with.